Uploading and viewing documents is an essential feature that we implement here at MessageDesk. We believe that it is vital that our customers are able to access any important documents that would ease their experience.
In this article, we show you how to upload, view, and delete a document within the MessageDesk App. We will also show you how to add your document(s) to specific customers.
How to Upload and View a Document
Click “Content” and then "Media" from the dropdown menu.
2. To add a new document, click the “New File" button in the top right corner.
3. Once the document box appears, either drag or select your document(s) that you wish to upload.
4. Filter your documents by clicking the dropdown menu in the top left corner.
5. To view a document, simply click on the desired document that you would like to view.
6. Once the document is displayed you can choose to print it, save it or re-download to your device.
How to Delete a Document
Click “Content" and then "Media" from the left-hand menu
Locate the document that you would like to delete.
Once located, click the small, three vertical dots that are displayed to the right of the document name.
Click “Delete Document.”
5. Click “YES” to verify that you would like to delete the desired document.
6. The document has been deleted for all users and will no longer appear.
How to Upload a Document to a Specific Contact
Click “Contacts" from the left-hand menu.
2. Locate and choose the customer profile that you would like to add your document(s) to.
4. Click "New File" within the right hand view of the customers profile to add a new document.
7. Once the document box appears, either drag or select your document(s) that you wish to upload.
8. Once you have selected your desired document(s), they will appear in the “Uploaded” tab under that specific customer.
You’re now an expert on managing your document(s) within the MessageDesk App. We believe that this process of adding and managing documents should be as simplistic as possible. For many other messaging apps, managing your document(s) can be a frustrating, confusing, and slow process, but we prioritize document management as a necessity in our suite of text messaging tools.