With SnapDesk, all text messages get sent from a 10-digit number of your choice.
Simply enter an area code then select a new 10 digit number. From this point on, any texts you send will originate from this number.
Setting up or changing your SnapDesk phone number
- Navigate to Settings in the left side panel of the app
- Click on Phone Number Settings
- Click "Change SMS Number"
- Enter Admin password
- Enter desired Area Code (Must be United States Area Code) Contact us for a Canadian number
- Select a 10-digit phone number
You have now selected your very own 10-digit phone number to send texts from! Now get started with SnapDesk and send out your first text